- Minor bug fixes and copy updates including revised location services messaging for iOS users.
Official Lotto NZ App
Lotto NZ app enables you to buy your Lotto, Powerball and Strike tickets, check results and scan paper tickets.
The latest version of the official Lotto NZ App lets you create and manage a MyLotto account, buy Lotto, Powerball and Strike tickets, check Lotto results, watch a virtual draw for tickets bought online and scan paper tickets to see if you’re a winner.
How to install the app for Android
Note for Android users: Due to Google’s policy to exclude gambling apps, the official Lotto NZ app isn't available via Google Play. However, you can still install the app safely and securely.
To install apps not on Google Play, Android requires that you enable Unknown Sources on your device. Don’t worry, this just allows the app to function and won’t harm your phone or tablet.
- On your device, go to 'Settings', then 'Security' or 'Applications' (depending on your device). Once there, check the box for 'Unknown Sources'.
- Go to https://mylotto.co.nz/app-download/ on your device.
- Find the download in your Notifications. If you don't see the lnz-mobile-app.apk in your Notifications area after downloading, go to your apps and tap 'Downloads' or similar (this may vary depending on your device).
- Remember to turn your security settings back on once you’ve downloaded the app.
Please note: By tapping 'Download now' you agree to the placement of Google Analytics cookies on your device. This app uses Google Analytics cookies to collect data on users and their browsing behaviour. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means you cannot be identified as an individual. Further information can be found in the app's Terms and Conditions.
- Buy Lotto, Powerball and Strike tickets.
- Create and play your Favourite numbers via the app.
- Existing MyLotto players can login to their MyLotto account; new players can create an account.
- Top-up your MyLotto account, withdraw funds and view tickets.
- Watch a virtual draw for Lotto tickets bought online and check Lotto draw results.
- Scan your Lotto NZ paper tickets to find out if you’re a winner.
- Set up notifications so you receive Powerball jackpot reminders before a Lotto draw.
- Find your nearest Lotto NZ store using the store locator.