Lotto’s 100 Easter Treats Promotion 2013 - Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into New Zealand Lotteries Commission’s (“NZ Lotteries”) Lotto’s 100 Easter Treats Promotion 2013 (“Promotion”) is by purchasing a Lotto Triple Dip ticket during the Promotion period from Sunday 17 March 2013 to 7pm on Saturday 30 March 2013 inclusive.
2. On purchasing a Lotto Triple Dip ticket during the Promotion period one voucher will be issued to the purchaser. Each voucher has a unique number of up to nine digits printed on the voucher directly to the right of the words ‘voucher entry number’. Each voucher entry number will go into the Promotion draw. A multi-draw Lotto Triple Dip ticket will entitle the purchaser to only one voucher.
3. The Promotion will be drawn on Saturday 30 March 2013.
4. 100 voucher entry numbers will be randomly selected during the Promotion draw with each voucher number selected being awarded one of the following 100 prizes in the order referred to in paragraph 5 below:
(a) One prize of $500,000 cash paid by direct credit or cheque.
(b) Three prizes of $100,000 cash paid by direct credit or cheque.
(c) Six prizes of $50,000 cash paid by direct credit or cheque.
(d) Ninety prizes of $10,000 cash paid by direct credit or cheque.
5. The 100 prizes referred to in paragraph 4 above will be awarded in the following order:
(a) The first voucher number drawn will receive the highest prize of $500,000.
(b) The second, third and fourth voucher numbers drawn will each receive a prize of $100,000.
(c) The fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth voucher numbers drawn will each receive a prize of $50,000.
(d) The next ninety voucher numbers drawn will each receive a prize of $10,000.
6. Promotion draw results will be available from NZ Lotteries’ retail outlets and at mylotto.co.nz following the Promotion draw. The first ten voucher entry numbers drawn will be announced on the televised Lotto draw results at 9pm on Saturday 30 March 2013.
7. For prize winners who purchased their Lotto Triple Dip ticket via NZ Lotteries retail network the voucher is the only valid basis for claiming a prize and is regarded by NZ Lotteries as being owned by the voucher bearer (physical possessor). Surrender of the voucher to a NZ Lotteries retailer and receipt by the voucher bearer of a prize is a good and complete discharge of NZ Lotteries’ obligations, despite any notice NZ Lotteries may have of the alleged right, title, interest, or claim of any other person or persons to the prize.
8. Neither NZ Lotteries nor any NZ Lotteries retailer shall be liable for a prize being issued to the bearer of a lost or stolen voucher, regardless of whether advice of the loss or theft was notified to NZ Lotteries before the prize was claimed.
9. Prize winners who purchased their Lotto Triple Dip ticket via NZ Lotteries retail network can begin the process of claiming their prize through any NZ Lotteries retail outlet or by contacting NZ Lotteries at PO Box 3145, Wellington or 54-56 Cambridge Terrace, Wellington.
10. Prize winners who purchased their Lotto Triple Dip ticket via NZ Lotteries retail network must claim their prize by 30 March 2014.
11. A prize winner who purchased their Lotto Triple Dip ticket using MyLotto will be notified directly via their MyLotto account that they have won a prize. MyLotto terms and conditions apply.
12. As a condition of the prizes specified in paragraph 4 (a), (b) and (c), above, each prize winner shall make themselves available for publicity purposes at NZ Lotteries discretion and expense. A prize winner will not receive payment for such publicity. Publicity may include publication of a prize winner’s name and image.